WATCH THE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPEpHBkW4cU
FREE WEBINAR – Wednesday, 24th April @ 10:00AM PT/11:00AM MT
7 Ways to Raise Self-Awareness & Better Manage Your Mental Health
One of my favourite pieces of advice to share with my clients, is to get out in nature!
It’s a great place to be if you feel emotionally burdened and especially of you’re struggling to sit comfortably with your thoughts.
Being out in nature is an incredibly effective in mental health management tool, because there’s no judgement out here, a tree is just a tree, a leaf is just a leaf and the dirt is just dirt, which means you can just be innately who you are without prejudice.
I’m writing today to let you know about a webinar I’m hosting, I’m going to share 7, VERY EASY ways, to help you raise self-awareness and better manage your mental health.
It’s completely free to join and there will be some room for Q+A’s at the end.
Here are some of the things I’m going to cover:
- Learn how to effectively evaluate and reflect using simple lists.
- Discover an easy way to raise confidence.
- I’ll share a breathing technique to help you better manage and combat stress.
- I’ll be teaching you how to self-asses and restore conscious clarity using the ‘Identity Matrix’.
- Also learn how to make better decisions without feeling overwhelmed.
- I’ll also sharing a new technique called deconstructing reality!!
- I’ll also go over the best way to plan your life moving forward.