A Rude Awakening…
- When you realize you’ve been living your life controlled by perceived perception.
- When you realize how much work it takes to feel significant and how simple it can be.
- When you acquire knowledge and you realize that you will always need to learn more to fully understand.
- When you realize you have no control over death, not at least without burden.
- When love is experienced.
- When love is not experienced.
- When you discover an answer that leads to even more questions.
- When you wake up to the moment you had accepted defeat.
- When you realize that you can rise from defeat.
- When you understand what equality really means and how the world actually operates.
- When you have faith in people even though they have no faith in themselves.
- When you define the line between distraction and avoidance.
- When you experience genuine detachment.
- When you realize that money, marriage and religion are all man-made.
- When you discover the similarities between worship and slavery.
- When you realize your own potential is limitless.
- When you realize that your truest purpose impacts the world positively.
- When you see yourself for who you really are.
- When you see others for who they truly are…and it’s often wonderful when you understand them.
- When you realize that this list is merely subjective.
Question everything until you uncover the facts. Uncover the truth in order to wake up.